Friday 15 April 2016

A GORGEOUS ASSORTMENT.....

Hello Lovelies

I've been busily crafting tonight, and loving every minute of it, but I've torn myself away as its definitely high time I was blogging some of the gorgeous assortment of makes I have waiting in the wings by the CI teamies.  I have quite a lot to show you in this post, so make a cuppa, and pull up a pew so that you can relax and enjoy the array of loveliness coming below....

Flo recently sent us some of her fabulous cards to send off to The Craft Channel to display on the programmes by Dawn and Wendy & Co featuring CI stamps and stuff.  Have you seen any of the programmes?  The ones I've been watching have been really good and we have been very pleased with the experience.  Anyway here are a few of Flo's makes....

Loving this one with the Two Teds..


And this cutie with the two children......


Plus this beautifully coloured card of the lady in the hat......


Next I have two beautiful cards by Joanna....


The background stamp above is CI-436, with some of Joanna's beautiful flowers.  Then we have another of her fabulous cards made with our dragonflies stamp .....


My next make is by Sylvie - simply stunning!....


It features a Prima stencil (only £3.15 currently), and one of our butterfly Elements plates.

Here is a very pretty folding make by Daniele with trees and tags.....


Also featuring our Springtime background book.

Gio made a very lovely make up case/pouch with one of her fabulous stamp designs.....


And Helen has been playing very nicely with a canvas, a CI stamp (CI-378) and clay, with lots of embellishments....






Superb!

My final pieces this evening are by lovely Coco.  Firstly two pretty tags....


The lovely ladies here are from CI-238.

Coco has also sent over photos of her stunning journaling of late .....






Stamps used include CI-305 (top) and CI-445 (bottom).  Fabulous colours Coco!

Before I switch off for tonight I will just mention the new dinky stencils we now have in stock, which you will find HERE. They are such a perfect little size for using with our stamps and stuff.  We are stocking 19 altogether, and here is a tiny taster.....





Thanks for tuning in,

Back soon,

Jean x

p.s. Not long till Port Sunlight stampers show!  Have you got your ticket yet?

13 comments:

Jannet said...

They are all beautiful ! I haven't seen the Craft Channel, I must check into it.

rachel said...

amazing work and truely beautiful - sadly I haven't seen the shows - not very good at watching the telly! Big hugs rachel x

carol edwards said...

They are all wonderful Jean. Liking the dinki stencils, so handy. X

Anonymous said...

Beautiful makes...Loving the new stencils. x

Craftyfield said...

The DT has been busy... I just went to check the Craft Channel and it is possible to catch up on past shows, I had a peek on the latest Butterfly show with Dawn Bibi.
I wish I could visit Port Sunlight but it's just too far away!

CastleKelly Crafts said...

WOW! Stunning pieces ladies --- love The butterflies, Journal pages and the interesting clay on canvas, all will have to be visited. Loving the new dingy stencils X

Flo Langley said...

Wow! what a post full of inspiration. Gorgeous projects and ideas by everyone and all so different. Loving the stencils they are just brilliant! My favourite is the star at the moment but that could change. The size of the stencil and the size of the pattern is just perfect. Fab quality. They are such good fun to use.
Flo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! How many wonderful makes!! The DT has been very busy and love all their projects! Such fabulous designs and colours!! Great inspirations, thank you!

Dortesjs said...

waue all perfect cards very inspirering

Gio said...

All these artworks are simply amazing. LOve all of them. Have a great Sunday to everyone :-)

Cocofolies said...

What a wonderful collection of new makes by everyone, thanks for sharing Jean!!
And I wish you a lot of success at Port Sunlight Stampers show coming soon... I hope you will have a great time with lovely ladies around the CI stand.
I've just received my Dinky stencils and had a great playtime this afternoon with them (and your little plain books too, love this new stuff in the shop too!!). The stencils are really useful and sturdy, I love them all. I will send you some samples soon I hope. Hugs, Coco xx

Nefertiti said...

Various and gorgeous projects by Florence, Joanna, Helen, Gio, Daniele and Coco.
I wait my stencils too!!!!
Hugs,
Sylvie

Gerrina said...

Wow, love all the inspiration! Even if I have some favorites, from all I get ideas to get working on the next week! Thanks!